Newport Plus Fluid Rower, engineered from the finest steel and aluminum, this light recreational rower won’t disappoint with FDF’s structural integrity, patented Fluid Resistance and unbeatable ergonomics.
- Improved pulley system greatly increases the resistance, tension, and recoil action.
- Applied fluid resistance technology: Water – nature’s perfect resistance.
- Resistance: 4 levels of adjustable resistance.
- Ergonomic handle: Designed to prevent strain on the arms, wrists, and hands.
- Built-in transit wheels: Built to be light and easy to move around. Stores in just 21” x 20”.
- Super comfortable seat that rides on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness.
- Highest quality anodized aluminum seat rail for smoothness, appearance, strength, and durability.
- No dead spots: Our rowers offer instant catch due to our triple-bladed impeller system.
- Simple assembly and virtually maintenance free.
- Computer displays: Time, distance, 500m split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training, and optional heart rate reception.
- Durable belt drive: Smooth, clean, quiet (no whirring noises), and built to last.
- Solid construction makes this perfect for home gym applications.
- Foot board offers a unique heel support system. Instantly adjusts to foot size. You can row in trainers, sneakers, socks, or bare feet.
- Tank is made of tough polycarbonate shell with a triple-bladed paddle. Variable water volume from 9 to 17 liters.
- Length: 1975mm (77.8”), Width: 530mm (20.9”), Height: 510mm (20.1”). Maximum user weight: 136kg (300lbs).