SportsArt medical treadmills offer a heavy duty frame with a sturdy running platform, wire control, and a wide range of display and workout programs.
- ECO-DRIVE™ motor uses 32% less energy than traditional motors while still delivering 5.0 HP of performance
- Equipped with medical/rehab specific features such as a 0% decline to 22% incline range, reverse speed up to 5 Kph
- MyFlex Plus™ deck cushioning provides 30% more shock absorption and carries a lifetime warranty
- Meets UL requirements for current leakage in medical settings
- Large 22” x 62” belt provides ample running space and is constructed from carbon-weave, low friction material
- Three ECG programs (Bruce/modified,Bruce/naughton)
- Wire control provides therapists to operate speed, incline and stop for the treadmill